Sunday, December 23, 2007

TOP TEN Questions About Santa from the Huhtala Children


10. How does he get in when we don't have a fireplace?

9. Can we put a present for Santa under the tree?

8. Is that Santa? (a seemingly intoxicated santa holding a sign in front of a jewelry store...we assured her THAT was not Santa )

7. Has Santa ever been in a Turkish Prison? (Yes, that one was from my 5th and oldest child, a.k.a. my husband.)

6. Does he really watch me when I sleep? That’s kinda creepy!

5. Do reindeer like cookies or carrots?

4. Does Santa speak Spanish?

3. Santa is real just like Jesus...huh mommy? (Ouch that was a hard one)

2. Does Santa drink Soy Milk like me?

And the number one question asked about Santa by the Huhtala children this season is......

1. Is he coming NOW??? Then WHEN??? Can he come early?? How many more times do I have to go sleep before he's here?? Tonight??

Man, I wish the big man would just get here all ready...HE'LL GET HERE WHEN HE GET'S HERE! GO TO SLEEP!

3 comments:

Trevor and Kimmie said...

Good one, Hu. I hope he came!!

Celestia said...

Scarlett has the Santa and Jesus connection too. She asks if Santa is magic like Jesus is magic, and how does magic make him come down the chimney. He's too fat. I think she's getting a little too smart for her own good!

kel said...

funny! we heard some of those same questions...Hope you had a merry Christmas!