Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heads Up....New Question at the OB/GYN

*Disclaimer: This post will remain on top purely for the sake of ANNOYING Kimberly Cardon. Scroll down to see any new posts (when I have time to write something).

Nurse: Do you smoke?
Me: No
Nurse: Allergic to any medications?
Me: No
Nurse: Any history of breast cancer?
Me: Nope
Nurse: Sexually active?
Me: My husband might disagree, but yes (hahahaha)
Nurse: With male or female?
Me: -------
Me: ummmmm, come again?
Nurse: (embarrassed) Sorry, I have to ask
Me: Well that's a new question on the old questionnaire!

Gotta love this world of equality for all! Why in the world would they need to know male or female?? I'm sure some radical complained that no one asked her sexual preference. Gotta proclaim it to the roof...(positive Christ-like thoughts, positive Christ-like thoughts)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm they have to ask because cross dressers are getting so sophisticated now that you don't want a "surprise" when examining someone.

Huhtala Family said...

Actually the "male or female" comment was directed towards whom I am sexually active with...I'll fix my post to make it more clear, but your point is valid and equally disturbing!

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. They wanted to know who you're sexually active with. I need to chuck.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

i love your blog!! so cute!! i cannot get over the fact that kimmie moved!! that is so wierd!! anyways, you look as beautiful as ever!! and your family is just so cute!!

Kimmie said...

Why didn't my comment show up????

Kimmie said...

Okay, I'll say it again. Update this stinkin blog. I am sick of thinking about sexual relations everytime I log on.