Monday, May 7, 2007

Big Kids


Gotta love the big kids. I have come down with mastitis and I feel terrible. Laid awake all night feeling like I had been hit by a truck. Every muscle in my body hurts. It's even hard to pick up Tyson....he feels so heavy! This morning he woke up in the middle of getting the kids ready for school (as usual) and I had to drop everything and feed him (on an infected breast of course....ouch!) Bella decided she was done eating her third bowl of cereal right as I started feeding and she started yelling and thumping the spoon around (which means next the cereal and milk is going to start flying). Payton says, "I'll get her down." He gets a washcloth and washes her hands and face, takes off her bib, takes off her tray and pulls her out of her highchair. Then he proceeds to clear the table, putting the milk and cereals away and throwing away empty bags (in the recycling). I was so proud of him. Gotta love the big kids :)

No comments: