Friday, May 18, 2007

Girls Night

Amen to Girls Night. Good food, lots of giggling, talk about things that would make the husbands sorry to be in the room and completely oblivious to everyone else in the restaurant around you. What other night do you go to Walgreens to get a....stapler? :) The next best part was coming home to a sweet baby who had not gone to sleep for Daddy and refused to eat until his momma came home. He couldn't stop gazing at me the entire time he nursed....I loved it...and I'm sure in a few months, I'm going to hate it.

2 comments:

Karin Hopkins said...

I especially like the stapler comment....it was a buck you couldn't pass that up!! When is our next girls night out party (since I missed American Idol shindig)?

Anonymous said...

i need a girls night!! Can I come next time?