Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I forgot that I'm grateful

Ok, so I realized that I have started to forget about my promise to make this a "Gratitude Journal". If anyone missed my first original blog to this journal and the epiphany (sp?) I had, here it is: http://joalea.blogspot.com/2007_03_27_archive.html

And if anyone is annoyed with me right now for using a word like "Epiphany" click on it for the definition, see the 3rd definition....I definitely don't want people to think I'm claiming to see divine beings. Man I love the internet! There aint nuttin we can't know!

As I was contemplating what I am grateful for, I got up to answer the phone and as I shut the computer saw this exact face gazing at me:





















I ran and got my camera and tried to get him to do it again and kept getting this:


























I'm so grateful for his perpetual love for me. (How many of you clicked on it that time?!) If we could all have such perfect love and be so free of judgements towards others, what a spectacular place this world would be. Here's one more just to brighten your day like he does mine :)


7 comments:

Karin Hopkins said...

So he has that helmet! He still looks so dang cute! So is school in session up there yet?

Trevor and Kimmie said...

You da bomb. Payson is so cute. Oh, wait, is that his name??

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures. Thank goodness for small wonders and miracles!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OMG, is he precious! WHat's with the pink boppy though? ; )

Found you from Dawn!

Huhtala Family said...

Ha, Ha...I wondered if anyone would notice. He's my 4th! Poor guy will probably wear hand me down pink tennis shoes.....

Love Dawns Blog!

Trenting said...

What a little punkin' face! ADORABLE!!!

Celestia said...

Hey Joalea, I love his helmet. It is the cutest thing ever. I just started blogging, so lets keep in touch this way with our busy lives.