Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sadly, I'm not that creative

Ok people, that picture below of those waffles is a borrowed picture from the web. I did not create such a beautiful concoction. Mine are usually thinner around the edges then they are in the middle, and sometimes slightly burnt once the last batches are being made and I get sick of checking them....My husband saw this post from work and thought "Man! What are they doing at home??!!" I just needed to clear this up for the record, just so no one expects me to start moving mountains over here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well now I'm deflated. Here I've been bragging about my friend who is so ultra talented, really sweet, great sense of humor and is cute. And now, the truth comes out about the waffles. I'm crushed. Nah ... not really. All that is still true. Plus more.