Monday, September 17, 2007

Waffles



I got NOTHING ok??? I am grateful for so much but nothing that anyone wants to waste their time reading about! Someone throw me a topic, cuz my life is just
d-u-l-l right now.

Katrina just told me she likes to draw waffles. I'm so grateful she likes to draw waffles, it gives me something to talk about.

I'm grateful for waffles because my kids love to eat them so much. Between the 4 of them (yes Jay is included in this group) they can probably eat about 14 waffles. So, including my one waffle, 15 waffles are consumed. Since my waffle maker only makes 2 at a time this gives me a lot of time to stand around all day cooking waffles and thinking about when I'm going to start preparing lunch.

What am I going to do when Tyson becomes a major contributor at the dinner table? I'll have to triple every recipe! Then in another 5 years Payton is going to be a teenager and....*shudder*. Celeste (who probably won't be compassionate services leader in 5 years but this is my bog ok??)will have to schedule 2 people to bring us meals each night when I have my mental breakdown because I'm ALWAYS feeding Something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. Man that waffle looks good. So professional and beautiful too. Oh please ... EAT ONE FOR ME!!

Huhtala Family said...

I forgot the disclaimer, that waffle was borrowed from the web. I don't bother making them beautiful since they are inhaled so quickly that I can't take pictures of them.

Celestia said...

Do you want me to start sign ups now. I mean, just in case. You can't forget, not only will he be a teenager, but he will have tons of teenage friends.

Trevor and Kimmie said...

Amazing! You make me laugh! I can't type much because I have a HUGE bite on my foot and I need to itch it.