Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My 2 year old

I'm grateful I get to hang out with such a cutie every day. I'm grateful that she's independent. She gets her own water out of the fridge now. This morning she had about 8 cups lined up on the kitchen floor with water in them. I'm grateful that she eats only the top of ANYTHING frosted and proceeds to completely annihilate the remaining portion into tiny microscopic pieces that even the vacuum can't seem to locate yet it is visible. Right now she is picking up a HUGE bucket of crayons and pens that she spilled on the floor saying "Did you REALLY do that??" Over and over again. These are just a few of our moments today. Just before writing this I was looking at her cute face deep in thought while she played pretend with her Barbie and she caught me. She said, "What?" I said, "Nothing." She said, "Then what are you looking at?" Well excuse me!

3 comments:

Kel said...

Ahhh two year olds! Gotta love 'em!! She is a CUTIE!!

Anonymous said...

Oh she's gonna be a crackup as she gets older. Gonna keep you laughing all the time!

Karin Hopkins said...

its her cute little high voice too! I love it!