Thursday, October 25, 2007

Television

I mean what else am I going to do with my husband gone? I know, I should read enlightening books, meditate, enrich my life...blah blah blah. All I want to do once these kids go to bed and the house is finally in order is veg out. Bless Dish Network for assisting a Mom with her desire to not have to "think" for a few hours. And bless DVR for not making her sit through a single irritating commercial.

I'm so exhausted and I really should get to bed but...hey what's that?
Oh look, another Oprah show about really "rich" people in debt up to their ears. I love those shows! Whats up with Dr. Phil? Does anyone else think he's heading to sort of "white trash" tv? Baseball (skip), Hunting channel (skip), Some war documentary (skip). There are some benefits to a husband being gone at night :)

Well, that's all for now. Fact: "The Office" is starting. Fact: I really need a life. Fact: If I see one more "Bee Movie" ad on NBC when attempting to skip through commercials at rapid speeds I'm gonna puke. Fact: This fact stuff is only funny to you if you watch the office.

3 comments:

Celestia said...

Which bear is the best?

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I could totally been doing better things at night after Garret goes to bed but all I am interested in is picking up that remote and seeing what dish network hast to offer me tonight. I also love the DVR, it makes each show so much better without commercials. We watch the office a little bit. There are always some benefits to a husband not being home at night, to me it means that I can watch whatever I want. I am in control not him. Love the blog.

kel said...

THANK YOU!! Nice to know I'm not the only one!