Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Apology

Ok, so the last blog was a little sarcastic and I have to apologize. I really do have a LOT to be grateful for, it just doesn't always feel like it at the end of the day. Now if I would only post in the Morning I'm sure you would be annoyed at how fabulous and perfect my life sounds. Some things I am grateful for (in no particular order):

My Husband and his patience with a wannabe Princess
My Children and their patience with a nursing/hormonal mother
My true friends for always loving me no matter what
My Scriptures for filling me with inspiration and keeping my brain alert and active
My Heavenly Father (and his patience for a wannabe Princess)
My body that is free of impairments and lets me enjoy life
My ability to express myself through music
My children's healthy appetites
My priviledge to live in the promised land
My ability to laugh
My time spent with my brother
My little primary and their angel voices
My "scratch making" abilities. Some of my favorites are fresh bread, baked french fries, potstickers, and pizza crust (I make a mean whole wheat one that is sooooo yummy).

Which makes me think of another list to make. Things I would like to accomplish:

Making SF Sourdough bread from scratch (I've ordered a special yeast and am going to start "growing" my starter this week!)

Keeping in touch with my family more

Have just 1 day where I don't raise my voice to my children once.

To take Payton to see the Northern Lights someday (in Greenland of course since it's near Jay's Finnish roots). He read about them in a book and we researched them online. Now we're saving our pennies in a bucket to go :)

To smile as much as I did when I was 15. (No that's not when I married Jay to all you jokesters)

To read and study about every tiny thing that interests me and become more passionate about life

To not spend so much time making lists on the internet

Wish me luck! Make your own list and send me a copy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great list of things you're grateful for and would like to accomplish. I'm impressed!