Monday, June 25, 2007

My Hubby

Right now he's sick and driving me crazy (I mean don't I have enough kids?) but he really is amazing. When he's home, he matches me 100% in child care duties. I'm sure he'd rather be sitting (laying) on the couch, watching tv, getting snacks brought to him while he ignores the kids fighting in the next room. A lot of men call this their "wind down time" after work. What a buncha baloney.

Jay always gives me a break when I need it and is more than sympathetic to my "job". He truly respects the roll of a mother and is often heard to say "What do you need me to do?" It makes for one very happy momma.
Think I'll go lay on the couch with some bon-bons :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer he's sick. But how lucky are you that he's so willing to help and also let you have a break too. That's wonderful. So many of my friends don't have that from their spouses. Count your lucky stars my friend!

Trevor and Kimmie said...

Oh Princess. How were those bon bons. I can't even imagine. Trevor doesn't even lift a finger around the house. He just yells at me to hurry up and get his dinner on the table. When it comes to the kids, he doesn't want anything to do with them. He takes 4 hours to himself when he gets home from work and won't ever do anything to help others. You are so lucky.

Huhtala Family said...

He's such a bear! I remember that one time I was at your house and he scared me so bad with his screaming I had to leave.....Whatever...You know he's perfect AND worships the ground you walk on.