Monday, November 12, 2007

Celestia, Your embarrasing me!



http://celestialyman.blogspot.com/

Oh my gosh, who to thank. First of all my husband for his love and support...I mean puh-leeze! I'm so embarrassed! I'm in no way a super mom. I just feel like I should pay it forward for all those true Super Mom's who have gone out of their way to help me when in need. I've sooo had the days where I never want to cook again and I cry everytime someone spills milk! (Or juice, or pinesol, my box of baking soda, their stomach contents...) Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad I could help. Your really just so cool that I'm trying to find any way I can to socialize with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was closer to you and Celestia too so I could make up reasons to hang out with you both! You are one of the coolest people I know. Wish we'd gotten to hang out more before the BIG D.

Celestia said...

Thanks for the hearty laugh. I am glad someone else thinks I am cool. It doesn't count if I am the only one!

Anonymous said...

It's true Joalea, I've seen you with your family and your cute clean house. You have to admit it...you are a Super Mom!